Communities in Transition: Pre Market Engagement Sessions
The Executive Office are currently finalising plans for the next phase of the Communities in Transition project (April 2021- March 2024). As with the first phase, all interventions will be commissioned through public procurement exercises.
Prior to tender notifications being published the Executive Office are hosting a series of Pre Market Engagement Sessions. These sessions will be an opportunity for potential delivery organisations to hear more about the purpose of the Communities in Transition project and to discuss the draft detailed project plans for interventions in each of the eight areas of focus. Details of each tender competition will published below in due course.
The Pre Market Engagement Sessions will be held online and are taking place as follows:
- Carrickfergus and Larne – Tuesday 4 May 2:00pm-3.30pm
- Shankill – Wednesday 5 May, 10.00am – 11.30am
- West Belfast – Thursday 6 May, 10.00am – 11.30am
- Derry~Londonderry – Friday 7 May, 10.00am – 11.30am
- North Belfast – Friday 7 May, 2.00pm – 3.30pm
- East Belfast – Monday 10 May, 9.30am – 11.00am
- Drumgask & North Lurgan – Monday 10 May, 3.00pm – 4.30pm
- North Down – Wednesday 12 May, 9.30am – 11.00am
If you would like to attend any of the above sessions, please e-mail the Executive Office Communities in Transition Project Team at [email protected]. Once confirmed, a link to the relevant online session will be sent in return.