Your chance to be part of this exciting tour, join the fans at two of Ireland’s World Cup Rugby Matches in Bordeaux and Nantes and cycle approximately 600km between the two cities, whilst raising funds for the Co-operation Ireland Future Leaders Programme through your cycling efforts.
8-17 September 2023
- First World Cup Match kick-off 15.30 in Stade de Bordeaux on Sat 9 Sept.
- Start the cycle in the heart of the chateau and wine region of Bordeaux, to Cognac.
- Re join the coast to cycle into the old port town of La Rochelle.
- Cycle the Île de Ré Circuit, through pretty villages on the island famous for its cycling route.
- Take in the scenic Parc Naturel Régional du Marais Poitevin nicknamed the “Green Venice”.
- Cycle to Montreuil Bellay, a beautiful walled medieval town in the Loire Valley.
- Enjoy a scenic cycle along the banks of the Loire River to the lively city of Angers.
- Second World Cup Match kick-off 21:00 in Stade de la Beaujoire, Nantes on Sat 16 Sept.