WIN £500/€500 FOR YOUR SPORTING CLUB
Every Club that includes the Video Promo & Text below on its website and/or facebook page for at least one week during November and December will be entered into a draw to win £500/€500. Email [email protected] with a subject heading of ‘Rugby World Cup 2023 Cycle Tour Grand Draw’ to ensure your club is entered for the draw and include a link to the club’s website or facebook page to confirm the video promo & text has been added.
Cycle 600km over 6 days in a beautiful part of France. Get tickets to two of Ireland’s Rugby World Cup Matches in Bordeaux and Nantes. Join in the buzz and excitement with fans around the Rugby World Cup. See France at its best from the Wine Region of Bordeaux, the coastal area of La Rochelle and the beautiful island of Ile de Rea to the Loire Valley. What’s not to love! Raise sponsorship and support Co-operation Ireland’s Future Leaders Programme
Registration Open Now.
8-17 September 2023
- First World Cup Match kick-off 15.30 in Stade de Bordeaux on Sat 9 Sept.
- Start the cycle in the heart of the chateau and wine region of Bordeaux, to Cognac.
- Re join the coast to cycle into the old port town of La Rochelle.
- Cycle the Île de Ré Circuit, through pretty villages on the island famous for its cycling route.
- Take in the scenic Parc Naturel Régional du Marais Poitevin nicknamed the “Green Venice”.
- Cycle to Montreuil Bellay, a beautiful walled medieval town in the Loire Valley.
- Enjoy a scenic cycle along the banks of the Loire River to the lively city of Angers.
- Second World Cup Match kick-off 21:00 in Stade de la Beaujoire, Nantes on Sat 16 Sept.