We are recruiting applicants who will have the opportunity to gain training and accreditation while building relationships across communities, cross border and internationally.
The Co-operation Ireland Future Leaders Programme is designed to enable young people to tailor their own training and experience based on their needs and interest. Participants will come together on an all-Island basis with opportunities to progress onto themed learning clusters, social action projects or initiatives.
What is in it for you?
- Learn new skills, create new partnerships, and gain new experiences.
- Opportunities to make a positive impact on your own life and others in the community.
- Become part of a vibrant and connected learning environment, with opportunities to apply your learning to practical action projects.
Opportunity to gain extra training and accreditation while beginning your Co-operation Ireland Future Leaders Programme journey
How does it work?
- The accredited NOCN courses will be delivered on-line and are all-Island.
- Develop your own tailored pathway with support and a practical interview/presentation at the end delivered by our Ambassador and Supporters’ network.
- Participants will also progress onto further training, youth-led dialogue events, unique social action projects and global learning clusters.
- Once registered, each participant will receive a programme pack with resources and unique password to the Future Leaders Learning Hub where they can access material, pose questions, and record their progress.
Current Training Opportunities Available (more to come) – Delivered by Utopian Learning (Educational Training consultants.
|Course||Employability||Communication & Lobbying||Leadership & Resilience|
|Content||Working and learning together with others, Job Search skills, engaging with employers, building your personal confidence and self-awareness. Creating a great application & CV. Preparation for interviews and participation in panel interviews with feedback provided.||Working and learning together with others, Building Confidence & Strength, Public Speaking and Presentation Skills – preparing our message and delivery; Social Media – using it effectively. Preparing a Pitch and presenting to a panel of ambassadors for feedback.||Working & Learning together with others Different Leadership Skills, developing your own leadership style; Developing Resilience and dealing with anxiety, goal setting and personal planning; Practical Case studies exploring what it means to deliver as a leader, and presenting to a panel of leaders in different sectors.|
|Duration||8 weeks||8 weeks||8 weeks|
|Start Date||Monday 15th March 4-6pm or 5 -7pm||Tuesday 16th March||Thursday 18th March|
|Accreditation||NOCN Level 1 -Job Searching Skills (12 credit)||ULDA Qualification L1 Lobbying &Public Speaking NOCN Level 1 Presentation Skills||NOCN Personal Confidence & Self Awareness 9 credits NOCN Team Leadership & Leadership Skills 6 credits)|
RegistrationSign up for our exciting courses
How to get involved:
- Download, Complete and return the Registration Form to register.
- Rank your preference for the training or programme option available.
- Courses will be repeated at different times to enable applicants to build up their portfolio.
Submit your application or any further questions to [email protected]