We’re Hiring! Accounts Assistant sought for Co-operation Ireland’s Dublin office
Co-operation Ireland is the leading peace-building charity on the island of Ireland. It aims to promote improved relations between the people of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We are recruiting for the following post:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant.
Salary: Based on relevant experience
Location: Dublin 7
We are looking for Accounts Assistant for an initial one-year with a view to extension.
Part time or full-time hours available.
The person will perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. The role involves assisting accounting officials/senior management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update SAGE 200 debtors, creditors, nominal ledgers and cash book.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Enter supplier invoices.
- Run weekly payments.
- Prepare weekly cash flow.
- Liaise with programme staff on grants and claims.
- Prepare expenditure reports when required.
- Assist in preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts.
- Assist in submissions of annual statements to CRO and Companies House.
- Other finance office duties as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Accounting Technician qualification an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage 200.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong MS office (Excel, Outlook & Word) skills.
- The integrity and honesty to respect confidential information.
What we will offer you:
- 25 days holidays.
- Hybrid work and flexitime.
- Company-sponsored training and friendly work environment.
- Company pension.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Gerilyn Fadden at [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 26th of May 2023.