The Elevate Series
On Thursday, January 27 Co-operation Ireland USA launched The Elevate Series – a four-part programme with some of some Ireland’s leading business figures.
You can view the session here.
The Elevate Series seeks to enlighten a broad audience on the challenges and opportunities that are presenting themselves in the island of Ireland today.
The impact of Brexit and the Covid-19 pandemic has led to uncertainty and disruption, with the potential to destabilise the peace process. However, with the typical grit and humour ingrained in the people of this unique island, the spirit of optimism and opportunity persists.
The work of Co-operation Ireland continues to help lay a path forward for its young people, the Future Leaders of Ireland, North and South and the wider community.
We invite you to hear about the primary issues at hand and the opportunities ahead to elevate the island of Ireland.
In the first session, focused on Economics and Business, the session will include:
- Simon MacAllister, EY Partner and Brexit Lead (Ireland), Moderator
- Julia McLernon, Board Member Co-operation Ireland USA – Next Gen,
- Neil Gibson, EY Ireland Chief Economist
- Andrea Haughian – VP Business Development, Invest NI New York
- Joe O’Neill – CEO, Belfast Harbour Commissioners
- Stephen Kelly – CEO, Manufacturing NI
- Brian Keenan – Director of Advocacy and Voice, Chartered Accountants Ireland
The Elevate Series – 2022
- Session 1: Elevate – Economics and Business
- Session 2: Elevate – Tourism and Culture
- Session 3: Elevate – Environment and Sustainability
- Session 4: Elevate – Education
This 1HR program will run at 12PM ET / 5PM GMT on Thursday, January 27, 2022.
Please consider donating by texting ELEVATE to 707070 (U.S. only) or by visiting to https://www.pledge.to/the-elevate-series. Proceeds from text and online donations will be directed to Co-operation Ireland peace and reconciliation programs in communities across the island of Ireland.